The analysis of new projects is conducted according to the adopted investment strategy:
- The target company provides industrial services and/or manufactures industrial products.
- INTECH prefers to own a majority stake in a company
- INTECH provides smart money – in addition to capital, the company connects an experienced sales, procurement and logistics teams in order to boost the growth of the company
- INTECH invests both in the development of existing businesses (growth capital) and in greenfield projects
- Investment horizon 5-7 years for M&A and 8-10 years for Greenfield
- IRR projects – 25%+
- INTECH invests is from 2 to 30 million dollars of equity per project.
If you have investment project that needs reliable and experienced investor, please contact with our Strategy Director Dmitriy Koba to discuss it in more details.