The analysis of new projects is conducted according to the adopted investment strategy:
- The target company provides industrial services and/or manufactures industrial products.
- INTECH prefers to own a majority stake in a company, but we are also ready to consider a minority stake
- INTECH provides smart money – in addition to capital, the company connects experienced sales, procurement, and logistics teams in order to boost the growth of the company
- INTECH invests both in the development of existing businesses (growth capital) and in greenfield projects
- Investment horizon 5-7 years for M&A and 8-10 years for Greenfield
- IRR projects – 25%+
- INTECH invests is from 2 to 30 million dollars of equity per project.
If you have an investment project that needs a reliable and experienced investor, please contact our Strategy Director Dmytro Shchur to discuss it in more detail.